The government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, has released MH CET Law Application Form at www.dhepune.gov.in on January 28, 2019. This year, MH CET Law 2019 is to be held on April 21 (For 5-year integrated) and May 11 (For 3-year) in online mode.
- Indian Intermediate Graduates with at least 45% marks can apply online for the exam.
- Candidates should make sure that they fill valid active email id and mobile number.
- Scanning the Photograph and Signature as per specifications.
- Application Fee/ Intimation Charges which are non-refundable.
|Event||3 year Program (Tentative)||5 year Program|
|Release of MH CET Law Notification||March 2019||January 28, 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||April 2019||March 11, 2019|
|Issue of MHCET law 2019 Admit Card||May 2019||April 10, 2019|
|Online exam MH CET Law 2019||May 11, 2019||April 21, 2019|
How to Apply for MH CET Law 2019?
Registration steps for 3 year LLB and 5 year LLB programs are almost similar. They are listed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.dhepune.gov.in or CET Cell’s website i.e. www.mahacet.org.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab, which will redirect you to a new screen.
- Select ‘Click Here for New Registration’ tab.
- Enter Name, Contact Details and Email ID.
- A provisional Registration No. and Password will be generated and will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number.