Syllabus for various entrance examinations
1. English Comprehension and Verbal Ability.
2. Logical Reasoning.
3. General Knowledge / Current Affairs.
4. Numerical Ability.
5. Legal aptitude (this portion covers following)
· Legal Reasoning.
· Important Laws.
· Legal Maxims.
· Indian Polity.
Pattern of Delhi University 2018 Entrance Exam (Online Exam)
· Total Marks 400
· Total numbers of MCQ of one mark each 100
· Duration of examination 2 Hours
· Negative Marking 1 Mark per one question wrong done.
· Subject area wise with weight age:
· English including Comprehension 20-25 Ques.*
· Logical Reasoning 10-20 Ques*
· Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 03-05 Ques.*
· Legal Aptitude 30-40Ques.*
· General Knowledge / Current Affairs 15-20 Ques.*
SUBJECTWISE SYLLABUS FOR DU & OTHER EXAMS
- VERBAL ABLITY
- ANTONYMS DRILL
- SYNONYMS DRILL
- APPLYING IDOMS/ PHRASES
- SPOTTING ERRORS
- FILL IN THE BLANKS
- ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION
- JUMBLE UP SENTENCES
- STEM PAIRS / ANALOGY
- CLOZE TEST
- IDENTIFYING CORRECT SPELLING
- SENTENCE COMPLETION
LOGICAL &ANALYTICAL REASONING
- ANALOGY/ CLASSIFICATION
- CODING – DECODING
- NUMBER SERIERS
- LETTER SERIES
- PROBLEM ON ALPHABET
- ARITHMATICAL REASONING
- DIRECTION TEST
- SITTING ARRANGEMENT
- BLOOD RELATIONS
- STATEMENT AND ASSUMPTIONS
- STATEMENT AND CONCLUSIONS
- STATEMENTS AND ARGUMENTS
- STATEMENT AND COURSE OF ACTION
MATHEMATICS / NUMERICAL ABLITY
RATIO PROPORTION NUMBER SYSTEMS
HCF & LCM PERCENTAGE
PROFIT &LOSS AVERAGE
TIME, SPEED & DISTANCE TIME AND WORK
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS
This section generally consists of mainly Current affairs and some static General Awareness. The questions of current affairs are from past one year.
This section consists of questions of Legal Reasoning which is based on important laws like
- LAW OF TORTS
- LAW OF CONTRACT
- CRIMINAL LAW
Here you shall be provided with some facts and a principle based on the principle you have to decide among the options given below.
- INDIAN POLITY.
- LEGAL MAXIMS.
- LEGAL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.